Although the room we stayed in at this 5 star hotel was nice the entire stay was tarnished because of some extra costs associated with pool towels and removal of rubbish. When paying $200+ a night at a 5 star hotel I do not expect to have to pay an extra fee for pool towels (with the threat of having to pay for the replacement of regular room towels if used in the hotel pool). As hotel reception closes at 5:30 and the pool is open until 8:30pm, guests wanting to use the pool between these times would not be able to unless they wish to traipse water throughout the hotel - of which there are also signs warning against. There is also a sign in the room that stated if rubbish was not removed and placed in their wheelie bins in the garage then an additional cost of about $15 would be charged to your account because the people cleaning the rooms would have to remove it. An otherwise nice experience was marred because of the annoyance over what seemed like the hotel was being cheap/petty. I would expect this from a 2 star / $80 a night hotel. (We had previously stayed at a 4.5 star hotel in the Gold Coast, which at half the price per night offered all the services of Coolumn Seaside apartments including FREE pool towels for our use & the room was cleaned thoroughly everyday with no extra expense to the guest).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 5 STAR accommodation at Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coastcome relax…Designed with you in mind, enjoy the room to relax at Coolum Seaside Resort. Our spacious apartments are fully self-contained and range from one to four bedrooms with studio options also available. We've considered your holiday needs right down to the finest detail. Generous inclusions mean everything you may require is at your fingertips, from bathrobes to BBQ tools, even umbrellas. Whether for your family holiday, romantic getaway or a business trip, these stunning Sunshine Coast Apartments are your home away from home.Here’s more of what you can expect of this beautiful space:- Three heated swimming pools, including lap pool, toddler swim-out & spacious adjoining spas- Private rooftop terraces, balconies & alfresco BBQ areas- Full-size tennis court & air-conditioned gymnasium- Business lounge & reading library- Free WiFi & Foxtel- Lush, tropical, award-winning gardens- Fully compliant disabled apartment- Free secure underground parking & lift access to all floorsgo explore…With just a short stroll, you’ll discover Coolum’s beautiful patrolled beach, boutique stores, and bustling cafes and restaurants. Further afield, you’ll find yourself centrally placed to make the most of the stunning Sunshine Coast’s hinterland, beaches and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coolum Seaside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coolum Seaside Apartments Hotel Coolum Beach
- Coolum Seaside Apartments Beach