Stayed for 1 Saturday Night Early Feb 2013.
Have stayed at this property twice before under the Hyatt Brand (7 years ago and 2 years ago).
Loved it then, still love it now. Check in very fast and efficient, very friendly on front desk. Quick walk over to the concierge desk to arrange the ride up to the room, done straight away. Quick tour around the property on the way to the room, very helpful and friendly driver.
Room was a deluxe Junior Suite, very comfortable king bed in what is an oversized room for its price, which had been recently refurbed. Vey Clean and comfortable, nice view of the first tee of the Golf course. Very quiet room, nothing to disturb the peace, and the local kangaroos, lace monitors and scrub turkeys.
Did not eat in any of the main restuarants, had a burger from Burger and Beer, which was FANTASTIC!.
Check out was quick and efficient, no unexpected surprises on the bill.
Highly recommend, and will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coolum Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Coolum Hotel Coolum Beach
- Hyatt Coolum Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the base of Mount Coolum on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, Palmer Coolum Resort is one of Australia's finest all encompassing resort destinations. Accommodation at Palmer Coolum Resort is set amongst natural bushland, lakes and gardens. Spacious King Junior Suites are popular with couples, while 2 bedroom Woodland, Golf and Lakefront Suites are ideal for families. The exclusive Ambassador Club offers the ultimate in accommodation on the Sunshine Coast, with luxurious 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom Suites. The Ambassador Club Lounge also offers breakfast daily, pre-dinner drinks and canapes each evening, a private pool and tennis court. Superb leisure facilities at Palmer Coolum Resort include an 18-hole championship golf course, the largest day spa in the southern hemisphere including 18 treatment rooms, tennis centre with 7 floodlit courts, 9 sparkling swimming pools, direct access to a privately patrolled beach, Kids Club for children aged 6 weeks to 10 years, the activities centre with cookie decorating, archery and much more! The championship course is complemented by an extensive range of practice facilities including the Golf Education Centre with PGA Teaching Professionals available for private lessons, a chipping green with an adjoining practice bunker, a practice putting green and floodlit driving range. Dining options are aplenty, from the casual elegance of the Captain's Table to the relaxed atmosphere of the Palmer Grill, or Village Square with its tantalizing variety of food and beverage outlets. Enjoy Modern Australian at Ned Kelly's restaurant, authentic South East Asian cuisine from The smiling duck, or delicious pizzas from the Pizza Pasta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Palmer Coolum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.