“Excellent breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 45 restaurants in Wangaratta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: We are a 100 seat Cafe/Restaurant which has 2 outdoor areas and cater for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and we are open 7 days a week.
Traralgon, Australia
“Excellent breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had the Big Breakfast and it was great value. Myy eggs were perfectly cooked.May I suggest just cooking the bacon a touch longer. Fellow diners said it was the best coffee they had had in Wangaratta. I would definitely have breakfast here again and would love to try their other food based on the quality of what we had that morning.

Visited August 2013

73% Recommend
Docklands Melbourne
“Welcoming stopover on a Victorian country tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

On a visit to N E Victoria (God's Own Country by the way) a lunch stopover in Wangaratta did not disappoint. Saturday Lunch there can sometimes be a little limited by choice however our visit was most enjoyable, the food tasty and the staff were pleasant, cheerful and happy to give our choices of food a tick.
My lovely lady and I both chose Risotto, although different flavours. Some garlic bread as a starter, the Entree size Risottos were HUGE, (although we did see the Greek Lamb on the table next to us which we very a big envious of) and this TrikeMan resisted the terrific range of cakes while finishing off the meal with a nice coffee on a cool sunny winter's day.

All in all an easy way to spend a lazy lunchtime, the food choices were many and do think that another visit sometime soon on our next sojourn into the North East ......a good time

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice Place on a Wet Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Good variety on menu and the waitress recommended entree size serves which were more than adequate. Good one! Food was good without being outstanding. They also allowed us to bring our own bottle of wine with minimal corkage charged. I would recommend provided you do not want anything too fancy.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wangaratta, Australia
“Average service, ok food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love most of the things on the menu however the service is very inconstant as is the pricing. They have a few gems on their menu, but there are also a few duds. I will always visit here every so often but will stick to my favourite meals.

Visited March 2013
“Hidden cost”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Been to Hollywood cafe three times and thought it was great food and service both good but Sunday I went there for lunch and went to pay on regrister you read one price and when you get your docket I then noticed there is a 10% surcharge on the total amount so the more you spend the more they charge . This was disappointing as there was never a mention of a surcharge sorry we won't be back

Visited July 2013