“Disappointment!!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Disappointment!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have lived in Queenstown about 20yrs and Pesto used to be one of our favourite Rest. Admitedly we haven't been for a while, but after the movies with friends we went down and thought we would have a meal. Our friends were from Oz. It seems that I drew the short straw in that my was the only meal that was a big disappointment. Since it was late at nite I opted to have a ceasar salad with chicken. Well it was the worst "ceasar" that I have had. To give it is correct name, it was just a smoked chicken salad and not a good one. Firstly the lettuce was Iceberg and chopped up finely, then it had cucumber in it, the dressing was too much and not great flavour, I asked for anchovies and there was no parmasen, so overall not a good salad which I didn't eat and they very generously refunded my salad. So thank you. So when u go there I think just stick to what they do better, pizza & pasta. Very good.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
“Good casual fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Nice casual place with solid good food and family friendly. Goos quality ingrediants. Relaxing and in summer be good to folow on with a beer at the Blue Door

Visited August 2012
“Pay homage to Sam Neil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Ate twice at this yummy Italian restaurant. Great food and service. Our friend took a photo of us with Sam Neil in the background. (hence the reference). Go there. Find Sam.

Visited August 2012
Glasgow
“Family friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Family friendly, but food was average and the room was a bit cold.

Visited July 2012
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Nice pizza, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Got a yummy pizza, nice staff, warm, happy people. A little bit pricey I thought.

Visited June 2012