“Waikato Classic Motorcycles Go Eating at The Willows” 5 of 5 stars

Jonesys Restaurant and bar
Ramshaw lane, Arrowtown, New Zealand
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This restaurant is listed in trip advisor as The Willows, Arrowtown but it has changed its name
hamilton
“Waikato Classic Motorcycles Go Eating at The Willows”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

Word of Mouth by a local invited us to eat at the best Restaurant in town. We're so glad we took her up on the invitation. From our friendly wait staff....'Gary' a.w.o.l. from Coronation Street, ;)....to the fabulous Chef who put all other wannabes in the shade...we really enjoyed our dining experience. Service was great, price was right, food was quality. check out the photos.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

SW England
“Good hearty breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

Had a good cooked breakfast here, before a long drive. Cooked to order, nothing pre-heated. Very well presented and friendly staff.

Visited November 2011
auckland Zealand, New Zealand
“real kiwi southern hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

me and some mates went to arrowtown on a wednesday arvo for a couple of beers. we had been down by the river so the willows caught our eye and we went in.the bar staff were friendly and the chef was a cool guy. two of us went back to the willows for breakfast the following monday. the 'big brekkie' and the 'eggs benedict' was perfect and did the trick.the waitress was really friendly and helpfull .then we met the owners who we had a good old chat with and they made us feel right at home. was a good experience of southern hospitality in arrowtown. big thanks to sensational sonya! good on ya mate

• Visited November 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
“best meal we had in new zealand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

I need to use the restroom and were very new about it and even gave me somewater to drink. Told them I was with friend and we were down panning for gold ( Fun but no luck) and would bring back my friend for lunch. I had the best pumkin soup and mulled wine, freinds have the lamb salad which the lamb was cooked great. And also have the prawn and scallop fettucine, and the shacks where good too. It was a Great little find.

• Visited September 2011
Casuarina, Australia
“Superb !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

I arrived in Arrowtown looking for a sunny spot to satisfy my brunch appetite hoping to wash it down with a coffee that wouldn't turn my stomach into knots later. Some blends do that...
After parking the car, I strolled Ramshaw Lane, eyed up The Willows but continued on down and back up the main street. I decided to return where I had started selecting The Willows for it's shelter, picturesque views showcasing the raw beauty of the area and the down to earth welcome by the owner. I ordered a flat white whilst a menu was produced offering a wide choice for every palette. French Toast is my usual brunch desire and I wasn't disappointed. In fact, it was one of the best I have tasted! Soaking in the rays, I chased my meal with a refreshing orange juice, did a spot of people watching, picked up some reading material from the table and enjoyed the friendly yet unobtrusive banter between the owner with customers and passers by alike. Making my way inside to pay the bill, the interior of this establishment was very pleasing. It screamed come back and have dinner - intimate, upmarket decor, a great place to create a positive mood. Just need to find someone to share the experience with :))

• Visited September 2011