This international resort is within easy reach of Queenstown airport, but is physically located closer to unspoiled Arrowtown. It consists of clusters of hotel rooms, villas and houses scattered around manicured landscapes and golf courses with exceptional views of the mountains. Your accommodation will differ in type and cost, which seems to be reflected by the variety in the reviews. We were in a beautiful villa in the Butel cluster. The apartment consisted of two smaller units, which could be rented separately. There was a large living/dining room with comfortable furniture and neutral calming decor.The small kitchen was fully equipped and there was access to your own washer/dryer. The two bedrooms were large with king-sized very comfortable beds. The bathrooms were strikingly modern with large wonderful bathtubs. Everything was immaculately clean and our apartment came with relaxing outdoor spaces from which you could hear manmade and natural waterfalls. The views from all windows were beautiful - mountains covered with colorful fall foliage. The resort has a choice of restaurants and a bar that serves light meals. All were atmospheric and the prices are reasonable for an international resort. Other eating choices are in Arrowtown or further afiield in Queenstown. Wineries in the surrounding area also have first rate restaurants and the opportunity for wine testing. This is a wonderful base for exploring the natural wonders of this part of New Zealand.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millbrook.. one of Queenstown's best five star hotels.Situated on the 45th parallel in the South Island of New Zealand, nestled within the Southern Alps and framed by the aptly named Remarkables Mountain Range, are the 500 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle babbling streams of Millbrook Resort.Millbrook Resort has received multiple awards over the years including best golf resort and best spa and was recently voted as the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia and New Zealand at the World Travel Awards.Millbrook Resort encompasses a 175 room five star hotel, a 27 hole golf course, covered driving range, an award-winning day spa, health and fitness centre with gymnasium, 25m swimming pool, hot pools and a 140 seat conference facility.A choice of dining options from the intimate Millhouse Restaurant, to the casual Hole in One Cafe and Bar or the stunning Clubhouse venue, cater for all guest requirements.Millbrook also offers a wide range of real estate for sale all on free hold titles, from two bedroom villas to expansive family homes. Property ownership at the Resort has attracted buyers from all over the world who appreciate the ease of ownership and the lifestyle Millbrook offers.An impressive 95% of the Millbrook grounds is still open space, with walking and biking tracks for visitors and locals, and mountain bikes to hire onsite.Millbrook is a place to relax for a few days and escape the rat race, it's a place to revive the spirit amidst the mountain air and open space, it's a place for you, your friends and your family to enjoy. As one of Queenstown's best luxury hotels, Millbrook offers the ultimate in five star accommodation.Stay for an hour, a day or a lifetime…. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Agoda and Otel so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.