We were a group of six ladies staying in Queenstown for a week. We didn't stay at Millbrook, but we had heard about the lovely Day Spa. Each of us chose our preferred treatments and booked in. It was just lovely. We enjoyed lunch at The Hole In One, and then headed to the Spa where we spent the afternoon being pampered and polished. The therapists were just wonderful. From the outset when making our appointments, nothing was too much trouble.
The one small downside was a couple of us chose the Petite Pamper Package which includes a facial, manicure or pedicure and a massage. Two of us chose to have pedicures which they did first, and then we were asked to lay on our stomachs for the massage - you guessed it, our lovely polished nails were messed up! The girls tried to fix them but it wasn't so successful.
This was a slight hiccup and it would definitely not prevent me from returning or recommending this lovely, tranquil, luxurious Spa in the most stunning location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millbrook.. one of Queenstown's best five star hotels.Situated on the 45th parallel in the South Island of New Zealand, nestled within the Southern Alps and framed by the aptly named Remarkables Mountain Range, are the 500 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle babbling streams of Millbrook Resort.Millbrook Resort has received multiple awards over the years including best golf resort and best spa and was recently voted as the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia and New Zealand at the World Travel Awards.Millbrook Resort encompasses a 175 room five star hotel, a 27 hole golf course, covered driving range, an award-winning day spa, health and fitness centre with gymnasium, 25m swimming pool, hot pools and a 140 seat conference facility.A choice of dining options from the intimate Millhouse Restaurant, to the casual Hole in One Cafe and Bar or the stunning Clubhouse venue, cater for all guest requirements.Millbrook also offers a wide range of real estate for sale all on free hold titles, from two bedroom villas to expansive family homes. Property ownership at the Resort has attracted buyers from all over the world who appreciate the ease of ownership and the lifestyle Millbrook offers.An impressive 95% of the Millbrook grounds is still open space, with walking and biking tracks for visitors and locals, and mountain bikes to hire onsite.Millbrook is a place to relax for a few days and escape the rat race, it's a place to revive the spirit amidst the mountain air and open space, it's a place for you, your friends and your family to enjoy. As one of Queenstown's best luxury hotels, Millbrook offers the ultimate in five star accommodation.Stay for an hour, a day or a lifetime…. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown