My wife and I stayed at Millbrook Resort for three nights, taking advantage of an excellent shoulder season promotional deal. We had a superb room. My wife was thrilled with her spa treatment, and we both loved the food and service in the Millhouse Restaurant and also the Clubhouse. All staff went out of their way to ensure our comfort and could not have been more helpful, even shuttling us to Queenstown for an evening out, and picking us up again later. The ambience of this Resort is without peer in New Zealand. Wherever you look it is pure 'eye candy'! For the luxury that enveloped us I expected the food & beverage prices to be at the limit of our range but was amazed to find they were very fair and could not be criticised. This venue is the jewel in New Zealand's tourist crown - a class act! We will be back again and again. Thanks, Millbrook, for so many warm memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millbrook.. one of Queenstown's best five star hotels.Situated on the 45th parallel in the South Island of New Zealand, nestled within the Southern Alps and framed by the aptly named Remarkables Mountain Range, are the 500 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle babbling streams of Millbrook Resort.Millbrook Resort has received multiple awards over the years including best golf resort and best spa and was recently voted as the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia and New Zealand at the World Travel Awards.Millbrook Resort encompasses a 175 room five star hotel, a 27 hole golf course, covered driving range, an award-winning day spa, health and fitness centre with gymnasium, 25m swimming pool, hot pools and a 140 seat conference facility.A choice of dining options from the intimate Millhouse Restaurant, to the casual Hole in One Cafe and Bar or the stunning Clubhouse venue, cater for all guest requirements.Millbrook also offers a wide range of real estate for sale all on free hold titles, from two bedroom villas to expansive family homes. Property ownership at the Resort has attracted buyers from all over the world who appreciate the ease of ownership and the lifestyle Millbrook offers.An impressive 95% of the Millbrook grounds is still open space, with walking and biking tracks for visitors and locals, and mountain bikes to hire onsite.Millbrook is a place to relax for a few days and escape the rat race, it's a place to revive the spirit amidst the mountain air and open space, it's a place for you, your friends and your family to enjoy. As one of Queenstown's best luxury hotels, Millbrook offers the ultimate in five star accommodation.Stay for an hour, a day or a lifetime…. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown