My wife and I stayed at the Millbrook for 4 nights. I had seen the website and being a 5 star resort I expected the place to be pretty amazing but it was so much better than what I expected. When you arrive at the resort it has that real wow factor, so peaceful and beautiful and the most amazing views of the mountains and golf courses.
The door lock to our room in the Village Inn was not working so we were given a nice bottle of Pinot Noir and upgraded to the Village Suite. We were pretty stoked with our Village Inn room and weren't too worried about the lock but the Village Suite was amazing and we really appreciated the offer. The staff were super friendly and nothing was ever too much for them.
The gym was very good and caters for everyone doing whether it be cardio or lifting weights. The hot pools outside, which are surrounded by tussock bushes were amazing and we used them every night after a day of exploring Central Otago.
We had one meal at the Hole in One Bar and Cafe, which is one of four restaurants Millbrook. I had the Fiordland Pizza and without doubt its the best I have ever tried. The pizza contained Lamb, Venison and Wild Boar sausage.
In summary what the Millbrook has to offer you simply can't get anywhere else and it was worth every cent we paid. We will definitely stay there again when we visit Queenstown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millbrook.. one of Queenstown's best five star hotels.Situated on the 45th parallel in the South Island of New Zealand, nestled within the Southern Alps and framed by the aptly named Remarkables Mountain Range, are the 500 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle babbling streams of Millbrook Resort.Millbrook Resort has received multiple awards over the years including best golf resort and best spa and was recently voted as the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia and New Zealand at the World Travel Awards.Millbrook Resort encompasses a 175 room five star hotel, a 27 hole golf course, covered driving range, an award-winning day spa, health and fitness centre with gymnasium, 25m swimming pool, hot pools and a 140 seat conference facility.A choice of dining options from the intimate Millhouse Restaurant, to the casual Hole in One Cafe and Bar or the stunning Clubhouse venue, cater for all guest requirements.Millbrook also offers a wide range of real estate for sale all on free hold titles, from two bedroom villas to expansive family homes. Property ownership at the Resort has attracted buyers from all over the world who appreciate the ease of ownership and the lifestyle Millbrook offers.An impressive 95% of the Millbrook grounds is still open space, with walking and biking tracks for visitors and locals, and mountain bikes to hire onsite.Millbrook is a place to relax for a few days and escape the rat race, it's a place to revive the spirit amidst the mountain air and open space, it's a place for you, your friends and your family to enjoy. As one of Queenstown's best luxury hotels, Millbrook offers the ultimate in five star accommodation.Stay for an hour, a day or a lifetime…. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown