I cannot recommend Millbrook Resort highly enough. The tranquil and beautiful setting is sublime. The spa is wonderful - the best I have ever experienced. The Millhouse Restaurant is great - the food is delicious and exquisitely presented. You can see that the chefs really care about their craft. You can take a short walk in to Arrowtown through the Chinese Village (although they also have free courtesy vans to drop you to and from Arrowtown) for a day outing. I most recently stayed in a Villa Suite which was extremely comfortable. Just sitting on the front deck, or inside in front of the gas fire, reading a book and looking out at the mountains is a truly wonderful way of escaping from the hustle and bustle of real life for a few days. I will be back - it is my favourite place in NZ!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millbrook Resort is one of Queenstown's best five star hotels. Situated on the 45th parallel in the South Island of New Zealand, nestled within the Southern Alps and framed by the aptly named Remarkables Mountain Range, are the 500 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle babbling streams of Millbrook Resort. Millbrook Resort has received multiple awards over the years including best golf resort and best spa and was recently voted as the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia and New Zealand at the World Travel Awards.Millbrook Resort encompasses a 175 room five star hotel, a 27 hole golf course, covered driving range, an award-winning day spa, health and fitness centre with gymnasium, 25m swimming pool, hot pools and a 140 seat conference facility.A choice of dining options from the intimate Millhouse Restaurant, to the casual Hole in One Cafe and Bar or the stunning Clubhouse venue, cater for all guest requirements.Millbrook also offers a wide range of real estate for sale all on free hold titles, from two bedroom villas to expansive family homes. Property ownership at the Resort has attracted buyers from all over the world who appreciate the ease of ownership and the lifestyle Millbrook offers.An impressive 95% of the Millbrook grounds is still open space, with walking and biking tracks for visitors and locals, and mountain bikes to hire onsite.Millbrook is a place to relax for a few days and escape the rat race, it's a place to revive the spirit amidst the mountain air and open space, it's a place for you, your friends and your family to enjoy. As one of Queenstown's best luxury hotels, Millbrook offers the ultimate in five star accommodation.Stay for an hour, a day or a lifetime.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown