It was my first stay at the resort and I was very impressed. I stayed with my two boys and a friends son in a villa with two bedrooms and the interior was just how I would love to decorate my rooms - everything is just so tastefully decorated and so functional. The beds and duvets were like a dream - so cosy and comfortable. The whole apartment was warm and wellcoming - after a day at the skifields very much appreciated. When I looked out the window I could see the waterfall. The daily breakfast buffet (which was included in the room rate!) offered nearly everything - although it did not make sense to me, that we had to pay for a hot chocolate! The room service was excellent and the food was delicious! I went a few times to the very well equiped gym and the boys enjoyed the swimming pool and the hot pools. One day I spent at the health spa and was pampered! Although everything is so far apart and we had to walk through the cold to get where ever we wanted to go, we all had a really good time and I want to say "Thank you" to all the resort staff for making our stay so pleasant - I will be back for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Millbrook.. one of Queenstown's best five star hotels.Situated on the 45th parallel in the South Island of New Zealand, nestled within the Southern Alps and framed by the aptly named Remarkables Mountain Range, are the 500 acres of lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle babbling streams of Millbrook Resort.Millbrook Resort has received multiple awards over the years including best golf resort and best spa and was recently voted as the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia and New Zealand at the World Travel Awards.Millbrook Resort encompasses a 175 room five star hotel, a 27 hole golf course, covered driving range, an award-winning day spa, health and fitness centre with gymnasium, 25m swimming pool, hot pools and a 140 seat conference facility.A choice of dining options from the intimate Millhouse Restaurant, to the casual Hole in One Cafe and Bar or the stunning Clubhouse venue, cater for all guest requirements.Millbrook also offers a wide range of real estate for sale all on free hold titles, from two bedroom villas to expansive family homes. Property ownership at the Resort has attracted buyers from all over the world who appreciate the ease of ownership and the lifestyle Millbrook offers.An impressive 95% of the Millbrook grounds is still open space, with walking and biking tracks for visitors and locals, and mountain bikes to hire onsite.Millbrook is a place to relax for a few days and escape the rat race, it's a place to revive the spirit amidst the mountain air and open space, it's a place for you, your friends and your family to enjoy. As one of Queenstown's best luxury hotels, Millbrook offers the ultimate in five star accommodation.Stay for an hour, a day or a lifetime…. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.