“An great experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leading Adventures

Leading Adventures
Rio Hato, main street between Riu Playa Blanca Hotel & JW Marriott Hotel Buenaventura | Corregimiento de Anton, Rio Hato 0819-07289, Panama
+507 6150-5516
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Bogota, Colombia
“An great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our tour was with Manuel, one of the nice people working for leading adventures, if is not the best. We did the Panama City tour with my mom and my little child. We went to the Panama Canal and to the Old Town and Manuel showed us around and told us a lot about all the places by we pass. At The Panama Canal we were a lot of time and we could see the huge boats passing through it my Mom and me were really amazed by the majesty of The Canal. After that we went to the Old Town, where we made a wonderful walking tour looking at colonial architecture and monuments. The way we did the Tour was excellent because it was personalized, the price was good and, of course, we had a great guide: Manuel. I highly recommend doing a tour with Leading Adventures!

Visited November 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Boston, Massachusetts
“An excellent experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were a bit apprehensive about making our reservations online ahead of our trip, but were encouraged by several positive reviews of the company online. Our experiences with leading adventures from the beginning stages of requesting details around the packages available and finalizing the details of our itinerary, and the actual tours themselves , were flawless and we would recommend the company without any reservations for your sightseeing needs in Panama. We went for the full day city tour and a half day rainforest tour. Our guides, Alex and Maria were punctual, courteous, and knowledgeable. The staff is multilingual, which is a great help as most people in the country are not fluent in English, and it is a bit of a struggle to communicate, if your Spanish skills are not up to par. All in all, a great experience!!!

Visited November 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Warburg, Germany
“Go for it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I bought the first tour on the beach and I just can recommend in doing it. I did the Panama City tour first and afterwards I booked the Anton Valley tour as well! The City Tour was just perfect, we visited the Canal where we have seen the huge boats passing through it. I really like the Causeway where you can do a duty free shopping and have a nice view at the city. Also the Casco Antiguo was one of my favorites.
The second tour we did was just beautiful. The Anton Valley is different and the Kombo tour Manuel offers includes everything. Drinks, Lunch, waterfalls, swimming, canopy, a zoo, hieroglyphes, a handcraft market and Agua Thermales! It was beautiful and sooo much fun. Manuel is a great guide, who loves what he is doing! Everything is flexible and relaxed. We needed some more time at the waterfalls and the agua thermales and there was no problem at all. The privacy and flexibility make the difference and all that for a great price. So I can just s

Visited October 2013
Alheim
“just perfect :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I met Manuel, one of the nice guys working for leading adventures, while I was travelling through Panama with friends. We did some trips with him and really enjoyed it! We went to the the San Blas island for snorkeling, it was just beautiful! Manuel showed us around and told us a lot about the indigenous people (Kuna Yala) living there and we had loads of fun. Cause we enjoyed it so much we did another tour with him, the Panama City tour which was also great. We went to the Panama Canal and to the old town. Afterwards we went shopping in the biggest shopping mall I have ever seen! Well you don't have to go shopping on this tour, but we were only girls.. ;-) We all really liked the way he did the tour, it was private (just the 4 of us) and the price was still good! :) He knows a lot of stuff about everything and had an answer to every question we asked and he has got humour! :) He picks you up at your hostel/hotel and you can tell him what you wanna do, so you can stay longer in one place and don't go to other places if you are not interested, so it's pretty flexible.. I highly recommend doing a tour with leading adventures!

Visited January 2013
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
5 attraction reviews
“Epic Surf Trip with the BEST guide in Panama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

wAVES, Waves and more WAVES that was the result of my surf trip down to Panama, Manuel is super happy and very professional guide, He always was worry about us and make sure everything was PERFECT, I surfed Santa Catalina and them Morrillo and also the Coronado waves (tetas - rio mar- and other secret spot) and one day to the Caribbean side, so I you thing OF going to Panama do not waste your time with someone else call Manuel and Leading Adventures for a great time & service

THANKS MANUEL SEE YOU SOON

Christian from Costa RIca

Visited October 2012
Manuel R, Gerente at Leading Adventures, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for share your experience in our Panamanian waves! We always are in focus to make happy surfers clients after our surf - adventures, showing our magic surf point breaks, beach breaks and secret spots! Waiting for your next visit to Panama!