Went to Tennant Creek for a cycling race, Eldorado was about a 400m walk from the bus stop and center of town. It was clean and tidy and I found the managment relaxed and easy to deal with. If your expecting Five star and a cheap deal in Tennant Creek then you need to have another think about why your going there. Being so remote expect to pay a bit more for a bit less. Overall fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 11 sprawling acres, the Eldorado Motor Inn offers 78 airconditioned rooms. We have rooms to accomodate 1 person through to 5 people all ensuited with colour televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and ironing facilities. Wireless internet is also available to most rooms. With a huge 100 seat licensed restaurant and alfresco area, you are sure to enjoy a fantastic meal here. At the Eldorado Motor Inn, we endeavour to make your stay as comfortable as can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eldorado Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorado Hotel Tennant Creek
- Eldorado Motel Tennant Creek