“Private tour for 8” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 attractions in Sardinal
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: What I can say about us is that we have been doing all kinds of tours, for over 11 years. I’m Erick and I am very passionate about my country and love to share it with people from all over the world. I love to travel my self and have learned so much from my experiences.
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
“Private tour for 8”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We just got back from Costa Rica which is a beautiful country to visit. We met Eric on the beach at the Riu Guanacaste and he took 8 of us by boat to Cocoa Beach to shop, then to a private white sandy beach to look for monkeys and snorkel, we finished it all off by watching the sunset on the ocean which was absolutely beautiful. Eric is a very passionate about his country and offering quality tours, do not hesitate to book with him.

Visited November 2012

Detroit, Michigan
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We met Eric and Gustavo on the beach and they were absolutely fantastic. We used them for two separate tours. We did the super combo and went to Tamarindo by boat. They were both energetic and enthusiastic about Costa Rica. The prices were great and they were willing to create a tour around what you wanted. The best part was they were truly concerned if you were having a good time and went the extra mile to make sure you were happy. They accompanied us on the trips themselves and even went as far as to get in the ocean and give us free surfing lessons. They were kind, respectful, and great to be around. I highly suggest using them.

Visited October 2012
Burlington, Canada
“Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We meet Eric on the beach at The Rui in Guanacaste, he was a pleaseure to deal with and a really nice guy. My wife Carla and myself went for a boat tour which included snorkeling and a tour of the area. Costa Rica is gorgeous! We saw Whales, Black Tuna. We went to two snorkeling areas, the 2nd was a secluded beach in a cove - Spectacular - The captain gave us freshly cut pineapple. Thanks very much you finished off our holiday with a bang. you only pay him after the tour is finished which is very comforting. Super Time! Thanks from Tony & Carla.

Visited October 2012
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Fishing-Good Adventures Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I met Eric on the beach at the Hotel Riu Guanacaste. I was interested in going fishing and he offered me a great price to go. I went out on his boat with two people that worked with him and I had a great time. I went on a half day trip and caught tuna, mahi mahi, and some bottom fish. The crew on the boat works very hard to try and help you in whatever way they can and they know how to catch fish.

Visited August 2012
Orange City, Florida
“Awesome fishing in costa rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Recently my wife Linda and i Pete visited Costa Rica to celebrate our 25th annaversy. We stayed at the RIU resort where on the beach met A local named Eric. Eric was polite not pushy and explained what Costa Rica had to offer. Each day for several days we we talked to Eric. I told Eric that I lived on the coast of Florida, have caught most types of fish but would love to catch a rooster fish. Eric was honest and told me that he could not promise me to catch a rooster fish, that fishing was fishing but that he and his crew would try hard. Finally four days later I accepted Eris's offer to fish. My wife and I met Eric on the beach where Eric introduced us to his Boat Captian, Jonathan. A short time later, after enjoying fresh pineapple, beer and water my wife caught her first rooster fish. Shortly after I caught my first 60+ pound rooster fish. It was AWESOME!!! Eric and Jonathan are honest and provide a great fishing experience. If you ever visit Costa Rica, Guanacaste Prividence area make sure you contact Eric with goodtourscr.com for an awesome adventure. Eric offers several tours and trips and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Thank you Eric and Jonathan for making a great trip awesome. P.S. my wife was just as impressed fishing as I was.

Pete and Linda