“Costa Rica” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 14 Attractions in Sardinal
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: What I can say about us is that we have been doing all kinds of tours, for over 11 years. I’m Erick and I am very passionate about my country and love to share it with people from all over the world. I love to travel my self and have learned so much from my experiences.
Burlington, Canada
“Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We meet Eric on the beach at The Rui in Guanacaste, he was a pleaseure to deal with and a really nice guy. My wife Carla and myself went for a boat tour which included snorkeling and a tour of the area. Costa Rica is gorgeous! We saw Whales, Black Tuna. We went to two snorkeling areas, the 2nd was a secluded beach in a cove - Spectacular - The captain gave us freshly cut pineapple. Thanks very much you finished off our holiday with a bang. you only pay him after the tour is finished which is very comforting. Super Time! Thanks from Tony & Carla.

Visited October 2012

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Fishing-Good Adventures Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I met Eric on the beach at the Hotel Riu Guanacaste. I was interested in going fishing and he offered me a great price to go. I went out on his boat with two people that worked with him and I had a great time. I went on a half day trip and caught tuna, mahi mahi, and some bottom fish. The crew on the boat works very hard to try and help you in whatever way they can and they know how to catch fish.

Visited August 2012
Orange City, Florida
“Awesome fishing in costa rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Recently my wife Linda and i Pete visited Costa Rica to celebrate our 25th annaversy. We stayed at the RIU resort where on the beach met A local named Eric. Eric was polite not pushy and explained what Costa Rica had to offer. Each day for several days we we talked to Eric. I told Eric that I lived on the coast of Florida, have caught most types of fish but would love to catch a rooster fish. Eric was honest and told me that he could not promise me to catch a rooster fish, that fishing was fishing but that he and his crew would try hard. Finally four days later I accepted Eris's offer to fish. My wife and I met Eric on the beach where Eric introduced us to his Boat Captian, Jonathan. A short time later, after enjoying fresh pineapple, beer and water my wife caught her first rooster fish. Shortly after I caught my first 60+ pound rooster fish. It was AWESOME!!! Eric and Jonathan are honest and provide a great fishing experience. If you ever visit Costa Rica, Guanacaste Prividence area make sure you contact Eric with goodtourscr.com for an awesome adventure. Eric offers several tours and trips and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Thank you Eric and Jonathan for making a great trip awesome. P.S. my wife was just as impressed fishing as I was.

Pete and Linda

New Rochelle, New York
“Best Tours in Guanacaste!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My friend and I spent about a week in Costa Rica and had an amazing time. We did the Mega Combo Tour and the Ocean Tour with Good Adventure Tours. The tours were amazing! The mega combo tour included zip lining, waterfalls, horseback riding, volcano craters, mud baths, and hot springs. We even got to see monkeys in their natural habitat which was really cool!

The ocean tour was great! We snorkeled and got to touch a baby octopus, starfish, blowfish, and saw so many cool fish in the ocean! We also did some fishing and caught a fish. And then went on a white sanded beach which was beautiful.

I definitely recommend using Good Adventures Tours for any excursion. Erick, Gustavo, and the team are very professional, friendly, and have so much knowledge about the area. If you are ever in Costa Rica use Good Adventures Tours!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good Tour's Adventure !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Well being as this was our first and not our last trip to the beautiful country of Costa Rica we decided to book 2 excursions with Eric from Good Tour's Adventures and let me tell you I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in booking there own private excursion's, Great price and memories that will stay with you for ever !!!

We did the combo tour that included a stop at a beautiful secluded waterfall where you could swim in the crystal clear fresh water and take amazing pictures under the waterfall, ziplining thru Costa Rica's amazing rain forest's, horseback riding with breathtaking views of the Volcano MIravalles in the background ,canopy view of the rain forest while walking thru a bridge elevated high above the treetops looking down to a waterfall with cobalt blue water, having a delicious lunch made up of traditional Costa Rican food which was excellent.

Next stopping at the crater filled with natural mud pools that were made from the volcano and doing a mudbath to cleanse and rejuvenate the body and lastly take a natural water slide down thru the forest for an exhillarating ride to end the day. I would also like to say a special thanks to our guide for the trip Martin he was excellent and would have him as a guide on every single trip I do to Costa Rica !! Muchas gracias Amigo la familia Rivera te manda saludos

We also did the Palo Verde Tour as well and it was a great experience our guide Kevin was awesome and was very knowledgeable and passionate about his love for Costa Rica's wildlife and ecosystem Thank You Kevin for the great time we had !!! Y gracias Eric por todo cuidate y los vemos pronto , Johnny