Beautiful, but very overpriced, not worth the money. When we returned to the UK, we found that we had been charged over £900 for 5 nights
The kitchen was very sparse, not even a bowl to use in the microwave, supposed to be for 6 people, but only 4 plates etc.
Mentioned this to reception and I was directed to the local 4 square shop to buy any extras I needed!
Daily servicing did not include any cleaning as such, just making beds and puting out fresh towels if required
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands