wonderfull place and we enjoyed staying there with our three kids (two, four and five years old) very much.
The surprice came at the end when we found an invoice over NZ$200 for special cleaning (nobody has told us that we would get charged for it) and later on received another Invoice over NZ$400 for "missing" items. The manager never showed up but he told us through his deputy "that we had to pay". The place seems to be in urgent need for money (and obviously doesn't have an insurance) and wanted us to pay for every little item our kids had touched (NB the nights costs far more than NZ$1000!)
- Also Known As:
- Eagles Nest Hotel
- Eagles Nest Hotel Russell
- Eagles Nest Russell, New Zealand - Bay Of Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagles Nest is a multi award winning retreat overlooking the spectacular Bay of Islands. The 75 acre estate offers five world class luxury villas. Each offering; private heated infinity edge lap pool (excl First Light Villa), jacuzzi, air conditioning, home theater system. Talented chefs prepare cuisine featuring regional delicacies matched with New Zealand wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Eagles Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.