We spent 3 nights here. Since there are only two of us it works out quite expensive for what you get. Even if you have 3 couples sharing one of their houses it is $800++ per couple per night. and it is self catering breakfast and quite expensive if you get a chef in to provide other meals. Ok the property is nice and the location and views spectacular -but it seems quite expensive to me. It would definitely suit a celeb type where privacy is essential. Having said all this the staff are very friendly and helpful. Next time I'd try elsewhere. Spending this sort of money I'd prefer to stay at Kauri Cliffs which is a completely different class of place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagles Nest is a multi award winning retreat overlooking the spectacular Bay of Islands. The 75 acre estate offers five world class luxury villas. Each offering; private heated infinity edge lap pool (excl First Light Villa), jacuzzi, air conditioning, home theater system. Talented chefs prepare cuisine featuring regional delicacies matched with New Zealand wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Eagles Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagles Nest Hotel Russell
- Eagles Nest Russell, New Zealand - Bay Of Islands