“Amazing hotel and perfect for a wedding” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Fairmont Family Offer
Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Kookas
London
“Amazing hotel and perfect for a wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed here recently for 3 nights for a friend's wedding and it's just amazing! The rooms are beautiful and bathrooms are amazing. I'm sure all the views are spectacular but mine looked out over the pool and towards the mountains, it was wonderful.

Upon arrival you're greeted with trumpets playing and rose petals scattered from above and welcomed through to the reception. Breakfast is lovely and so much to choose from (definitely try the waffles!!). There are loads of little areas outside and different halls and rooms inside the hotel, so every event for the wedding was somewhere different. The food we had was fantastic, although chosed by the wedding family but still cooked by the hotel so a good standard.

The pool area is lovely to relax around, but I'm sure they would need more sun loungers if it had been busier.

The only complaint I have is that my phone was stolen from one of the rooms at the event. Although the staff were helpful in looking for it and reception kept an eye out, even when I made a fuss they still went no further. I don't know if that had behind the scenes and I'm guessing there were no cctv cameras, but I would have expected more from such a new and 5 star hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Shagun_sethi, Director of Sales at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write back to us and giving us your feedback on your recent stay.

At the onset I would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with regards to losing your mobile phone during an event at the hotel. At Fairmont Jaipur, our guests’ security and safety is of paramount importance and we do maintain a strict screening policy. We do have CCTV coverage in all key public areas which are monitored by a dedicated team, 24 X 7 but not within the main function venues - although our pre-function areas do have the CCTV coverage. The same is not done to maintain guest privacy & confidentiality during their meetings and events

We do however suggest various options for guests to leave their valuables in their rooms, using the in-room safe or alternatively with the Front desk, for safekeeping.

Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we have not been able to trace your missing mobile phone but I assure you that we are continuing to put in our best efforts to track the phone and I will directly keep you posted on the same.

It is heartening to know though, that despite the inconvenience, you still found us up to your high expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you and I thank you for kind words and look forward to welcoming you again to the Fairmont Jaipur.

238 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I visited Jaipur to attend CFO roundtable conference organized by IMA last month. Conference was in Fairmont Jaipur. Even my friends from Jaipur did not know the exact location. Hotel attanged for complementary pick-up. There were four guest and vehicle was innova. One of the guest was asked to take last seat next to luggage. First experience was not good.
On reaching reception informed that room is not ready. I booked room from previous night so that when I check in early morning I need not to wait. It was unfair on the part of hotel to cherge for one extra night and ask guest to wait as room is not ready.
Location of the hotel is very far from city and other tourish attractions. One need to pay good amount for local conveyance.
After request I was given room, but hotel charged for one extra day due to early check in.
Room was quite good in size. Well decorated and furnished. Room quality was impressive.
Food and other facilities were also good.

Room Tip: Hotel is quite far away from city.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
atul_lall, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for sending us your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We had been holding your reservation from the previous night as per the information given to us by the organizers, however we did not have details on your arrival that same evening and hence the booking was filed as a ‘no-show’. Had we been informed by IMA that you had requested for the booking for a day earlier, in order to have an early morning check in, we would have definitely retained the room for you.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you with the pick-up. I understand there indeed was some confusion with regards to the number of people travelling at the time but despite our best efforts to resolve the issue, we had to allow the 4th passenger on the same car.

I do hope though that this does not mar your impression of Fairmont Jaipur and that you will consider visiting us again soon. It was an honor to have you stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Just returned from a trip to India and we stayed at the Fairmont in Jaipur. I do travel a great deal for work as well as for pleasure and I must say that this was one of the most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed in with an amazing and friendly service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
atul_lall, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write back and giving us feedback on your recent stay.

It has truly been a pleasure having you stay with us and I am delighted that we have impressed you and that you had a memorable stay with us. Comments from our guests' helps us to strive to do better and even exceed expectations, most of the time.

If and when you do you plan your next visit to India, I hope you will consider travelling to Jaipur again and also as importantly, staying with us too, as it would be an absolute pleasure to have you back at Fairmont Jaipur.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for the kind words. Assuring you of our best services, at all times.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here this past wknd for a wedding and I cannot say enough great things about this hotel! They greet each guest as they walk into he highly secure hotel with trumpeters and shower flowers on them. This only sets up the experience in store for you this regal hotel. Needless to say the decor a delegate of this place is unmatched but what really hits the ball out of the park is the service here. Hotel staff literally stop in their tracks and greet you with a namaste when ever you cross paths and that too with a welcoming smile on their face. Dining at zoya, they do everything short of feeding you themselves. Almost makes you feel guilty as to how well they treat you here. Might not be for the budget traveler but if you want to be spoiled, stay here at least for one night.

About 20 min from Jaipur and my only recommendation is to ask toe concierge for a local taxi number which they will gladly provide. It's about a third of the price the hotel charges.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write back and letting us know of your experience, when you recently stayed with us.

I am delighted to read that you found us even exceeding your expectations! We highly value our guests' feedback and this helps us to consistently work towards delivering the highest levels of service and hospitality. Your kind comments have been shared with all our team members who are equally delighted to have been of service and we look forward to welcoming you again to Fairmont Jaipur.

Thank you once again and assuring you of our best service at all times.
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

just came back from fairmont jaipur. few suggestions. a lot of your staff needs to get smiling lessons. they look very stressed out. the hotel grandeur is great service is good. housekeeping and spa needs a lot of attention. i particularly wanted to enjoy the spa but couldnt. u need to have a hospitable and pampering staff. specially the person at the helm of the spa, was very disinterested. the start was bad n thn everythng else was bad. just shake up the spa please. its important. hardware is great. software needs a great attention. else the hotel was a great place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
atul_lall, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your valued feedback.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay with us. I have taken note of your concern as detailed above and would like to assure you that I will take this matter up as a priority. We take such feedback very seriously and will spare no efforts to ensure that the Fairmont experience is in no way compromised and any gaps that may exist are promptly rectified.

I do hope though that this has not marred your impression of our hotel and that you will return to stay with us again. i look forward to it and of course, to personally welcome you back again.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The new Fairmont really captures the essence of India and Jaipur. It's amazing a new hotel would feel so authentic. The lobby, restaurant and views are really, really great! It was one of the highlights of our recent tour.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the hills
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for you valued feedback.

We aim to please!

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and proud to read that you hold us in such high esteem! A fantastic honour indeed! Thank you.

I do hope you will visit us again and hopefully stay for a much longer period, as it has truly been a pleasure having you with us and I look forward to welcoming you again to Fairmont Jaipur
ft walton beach, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel was absolutely beautiful with huge rooms and bathrooms. The entire hotel is adorned with beautiful smelling flower arrangements, and the staff was so courteous and accommodating. We spent 11 days in India and this was by far the best hotel we stayed in. It actually set the bar so high that the remaining hotels were a little disappointing. Surprisingly, the meals were very reasonable, especially for such a nice hotel. A pizza was E10 compared to E20 at other hotels during our stay. I would absolutely recommend this hotel, it is an oasis :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you indeed for the extremely kind words! We are thrilled to read your comments truly delighted to know that you had a memorable stay at Fairmont Jaipur and that we even exceeded your expectations!

Each and everyone on the team has also expressed their sincere gratitude for your comments and have also asked to convey their pleasure and delight in having you stay with us!

Thank you once again for holding us in such high esteem. I do hope that you will plan another visit very soon and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you once again to the hotel.

Been to Fairmont Jaipur? Share your experiences!