"Perfection is lot of little things done well"
This quote by very famous chef just fits for this resort.
The food is amazing.
After a long time i had ghee on my chapati and loved everybit of it .
Pool is good but there is wee bit room for cleanliness.
Personalised chef service is an amazing concept.
Reaching there is a task specially last half a kilometer but this shortcoming is overshadowed once you enter the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur India/Kookas