After 3hectic days sightseeing in Delhi and Agra it was just the escape we needed to relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounding of this lovely resort. The Jaipur attractions and Amber Fort are some 30 mins drive away.
Our villa was so spacious and such though had been put into its furnishings. There are only 14 villas at the resort so you almost feel as though it is your own private hideaway. The lounge was large, with fireplace, table, settee, large TV with Sky, DVD and CD players, coffee machine and French doors out to the garden.
The bedroom was lovely with another French window out to the garden. A nice touch here was a multi adapter where all different types of plugs fitted to enable easy recharge of phones, cameras etc.
This room led through a dressing, wardrobe area and then through into a very large bathroom.
The food was excellent. There was an all day dining menu which you could have anytime during the day or in the evening instead of the a la carte menu. The risotto and Parmesan crusted chicken are delicious and good value for.money. My husband enjoyed their excellent soups. The exec chef would come to the villa about 6pm to discuss the evening's a la carte menu. The 4 course menu cost R1600 plus taxes and there was a choice of veg/non veg for each course. You could just have 1,2 or 3 courses or discuss if you wanted something different. One night the chef cooked me fish Indian dish and another night cooked me the regional lamb dish. Both delicious. Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice. You could also have dinner in your villa if you wished.
There was a lovely infinity pool with sun loungers and parasols.
The hotel arranged a car with drive and guide for a day to visit the fort and Jaipur and another day we went on the elephant safari. Picked up by jeep and taken through a forest to see the deer and peacocks, then rode on an elephant and then driven up to the Rajs hunting lodge for high tea. (Not us if you could call it high tea as had masala tea and biscuits) but a very enjoyable afternoon thanks to an excellent and knowledgeable guide.
All of the staff were so warm and welcoming and special thanks to Kumar, the waiter and the exec chef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur India/Kookas