Absolutely loved this hotel. We stayed for 4 nights in November and didn’t want to leave (had to drag ourselves away for a day tour of Jaipuir, but spent the rest of our time enjoying the resort's beautiful grounds and facilities).
Our garden villa was perfect. Fully equipped living room with great entertainment system, mini bar, coffee machine, day bed and Wi-Fi. The huge king bed was heavenly and the bathroom was massive (seriously, it was the size of the living room), complete with rain shower. All rooms had double doors leading into the beautiful private garden which also had an outdoor show and bath.
The resort restaurant was outstanding, with a personalised menu delivered each night by the chef who would run through the options and answer any questions you had. The only thing I think could be improved was the restaurant atmosphere – it was a little too quiet and conversations tended to echo across the room. Other than that the food and service were faultless. I couldn’t wait for breakfast each morning :-P
The resort grounds are absolutely beautiful with flowers and statues wherever you look. The infinity pool overlooking the grounds was the perfect place to relax and watch the sun set before dinner. There are also activities available, one of which was a visit to the local school which is partly funded by the hotel. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend to anyone visiting the resort.
Overall, this is one of the best resorts I have ever been too. Service was impeccable and the resort facilities and dining were faultless. Would recommend to anyone visiting Jaipur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your oasis of peace and harmony nestled in the Aravali Valley. Just 14 chic villas in 7 acres of land - some with private pool - with independent spaces of between 2.200 to 4,000 sq.ft. - large private lawns, separate living and bedroom, private outdoor couples spa, outdoor shower and sunken tub. Waking up to the sound of birds, your relaxed day can include spa treatments at the private outdoor spa in your villa, yoga, a walk to the welcoming village next door or the incredible experience of a meal with your elephant. Relax, unwind, be yourself – and plan your own pace. And, at a short distance, all the attractive sights and sounds of enchanting Jaipur - the 'pink city' of Rajasthan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Of Life Resort And Spa, Jaipur
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur Hotel Kukas
- Tree Of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur India/Kookas