“In love with The Tree of Life Resort” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
50% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Kookas
Sydney, Australia
“In love with The Tree of Life Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Absolutely loved this hotel. We stayed for 4 nights in November and didn’t want to leave (had to drag ourselves away for a day tour of Jaipuir, but spent the rest of our time enjoying the resort's beautiful grounds and facilities).

Our garden villa was perfect. Fully equipped living room with great entertainment system, mini bar, coffee machine, day bed and Wi-Fi. The huge king bed was heavenly and the bathroom was massive (seriously, it was the size of the living room), complete with rain shower. All rooms had double doors leading into the beautiful private garden which also had an outdoor show and bath.

The resort restaurant was outstanding, with a personalised menu delivered each night by the chef who would run through the options and answer any questions you had. The only thing I think could be improved was the restaurant atmosphere – it was a little too quiet and conversations tended to echo across the room. Other than that the food and service were faultless. I couldn’t wait for breakfast each morning :-P

The resort grounds are absolutely beautiful with flowers and statues wherever you look. The infinity pool overlooking the grounds was the perfect place to relax and watch the sun set before dinner. There are also activities available, one of which was a visit to the local school which is partly funded by the hotel. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend to anyone visiting the resort.

Overall, this is one of the best resorts I have ever been too. Service was impeccable and the resort facilities and dining were faultless. Would recommend to anyone visiting Jaipur.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

As some one for whom the Tree of Life is a dream of some 30 years having come true, there is always a deep sense of satisfaction when I read reviews like yours. I am delighted that the team was able to create an experience for you at every step and make your stay a memorable one.

Like you, more of our guests are choosing the Tree of Life for a longer stay in order to absorb the calm and serene surroundings and the ambiance of the Resort. This then gives an opportunity to experience the other unique offerings - The Chef in You; Teach a While; A Meal with your Elephant, etc. in addition to the regular sight-seeings.

Thank you for your inputs about the restaurant. We have started thinking about what to do and will make the necessary changes shortly.

I do appreciate your sharing your Tree of Life stay with a wider audience and hope to see you back again, if you are to be in Jaipur another time.

Himmat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had a Friend come over to India from Switzerland, who had last been in Jaipur 17 years ago. Since we thought Martin sld better remember Jaipur of the good old days and of The most Exotic Marigold Hotel, we stayed at "Tree of Life". That was such a great experience ! Villas beautiful, food excellent - best ever Pink Risotto ! Great infinite pool. Only to be compared with "The Wildflower Goa". We will come again with more Swiss Friends & Family in Feb/March 2013. Keep it up and plant a big signature Tree, to add to the Resorts Name !
We wish you a merry Christmas and a lot of success with your beautiful place.
Herzlich Silvia & Sunil Jakhar, Delhi with Martin Suter, Zurich

Room Tip: Villas with individual pool are great class
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

It was good to meet with your at your departure and I do appreciate all your kind words about us. You have mentioned the Tree of Life in the same breath as some other conic brands and that does make us very proud!

The land area of the Resort was just an expanse of brown, sandy mud with 15 odd wild trees when I bought it some 7 years ago. With hard work, we have transformed it to the present' green' and will continue with this effort.

We do look forward to having you back with us in February next year. There are some dates which are sold-out in this month, so please do let us know of your plans as soon as you firm them.

Good wishes from all of too for a wonderful Christmas.

Thane, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We planned a family trip to jaipur between 19 to 22nd of november. we selected this resort by reading the reviews on tripadvisor. As we live in mumbai,we wanted to get out of the hustle and bustle of city life so we planned holiday in this resort which is far away from city. but it was a divine experience to stay in this resort. We stayed at the Villa by the name Jacaranda. which is two bedroom villa with private swimming pool. This was the perfect villa for a family of 4. The villa is extremely luxurious and the interior is similar to the name of villa which is a flower. we were on top of the hills yet were surrounded by all comforts and facilities.the property is very scenic and beautiful. The service right from when you reach the resort till you leave is very wonderful. To our great surprise we found the food at this resort very classy.The chef is more than eager to help you to prepare the dishes of your choice ,even if these are not in the menu.We recommend this resort for all who want to exprience the luxurious and private vacation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

Coming from Mumbai, I am glad that all of you enjoyed the huge open spaces, the calm and serene surroundings and the privacy at the Tree of Life. Thank you for your kind words on the Resort, the cuisine and the service.

Yes, the 2 bedroom Luxury Pool & Spa Villa is my absolute favourite amongst all the Villas. It's beautiful location over-looking the Aravali hills and the forest, along with a decent size infinity pool is very soothing to the senses. While building the resort, I was very tempted to build my own hone at this location!

We do look forward to having you all back with us, when ever the crowds and noise of Mumbai get the better of you.

Gurgaon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

My Husband decided this weekend getaway as my Birthday Gift.....and what a gift it was!!! The place is away from all the maddness of the city..no pollution..no blarring horns...its absolutely peaceful and stunning.. The Villas are BEAUTIFUL & each villa is done up according to its name.....absolute seclusion & privacy is what you get here....If you are working 24 hours and you need to just relax and break free ..then this is the place to be.. I had the most wonderful time here..

The service standards of The Tree of Life are outstanding...they have done things which makes you feel very special as a guest..."name on the key", "personalised menu" etc...

The food is finger licking good and is served with loads of happiness...

The Spa is blissful and its a MUST for everyone.

But the most important thing that makes this place so wonderful are the people who are running the show brilliantly!! They are warm and always have a smile ..and thats true for each and everyone ...from the person who met us at the enterance to the person who gave us the car keys when we were leaving.

Basically...I just LOVED each and every moment here and I cant wait to go back!!!

PS: The only thing I missed was meeting Jugno..the resort labrador! Hoping to meet him next time :)

Room Tip: We were at Kosam..... one can pick any Villa - either with pool or garden all of the are STUNNING.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It is always very encouraging and equally satisfying to read guest experiences like yours and I will be sharing it with the entire team who contributed to making the birthday celebration a memorable one.

Yes, the Tree of Life has been a labour of love for me, which took over three years to complete. The beauty of the resort is further enhanced by the set of wonderful people who are part of my team and continue to create special experiences for our guests. I have no doubt that we would not have been the same with them and thank you for recognizing them.

Jugnu is presently with me in Gurgaon and looks forward to meeting you on your next trip. I shall in the meantime, mail you his photograph.

Look forward to having both of you back with us.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

While on a month's vacation in India ( October 2012 ), we along with our friends ( two couples ) stayed at this resort for the Jaipur part of our tour. Our villas were the best we have ever stayed at any place and the whole resort was so beautiful, serene and impeccable. The gardens and the resort grounds were beautifully manicured and the food and service was top notch. The resort has a great chef who creates the daily menu for you and with you. At dinners the service, quality and quantity of food and presentation was out of this world. We wish we could have stayed longer and enjoy the resort for a few more days. Anyway we are definitely coming back to stay at this place and would highly recommend to any one visiting Jaipur in near future.

Room Tip: All villas are great and tastefully furnished and equipped with all you may ever required including...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am glad to read that the Tree of Life was the highlight of your month long tour in India. Travelling for this long a period must have been an intense and amazing experience of my country.

Thank you for your kind words about the resort, the villas, our food - I shall share your comments with the team which made all this happen. It was some 6 years back when I bought this piece of land, which was nothing more than an expanse of brown, sandy mud! Yes, we have come a long way since.

We do look forward to having you back with us and I do appreciate your sharing the Tree of Life experience with your friends and sending them to be with us.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We spent four nights here with our three grown up children, celebrating our 25th anniversary. It is a very beautiful, peaceful and luxurious place to stay. Service is impeccable. A little formal at times, but nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are individual villas set amidst well tended gardens, and they are amazing! Large, stunningly appointed, private and romantic. We had a large living room, bedroom (with four poster bed and domed ceiling), dressing room and bathroom with huge shower. Some have their own small pool, as ours did, as well as an outdoor bathtub. Our children had a villa of their own next to ours. There were other guests but the villas are so spread out that we were not really aware of them. We were served trays of tea next to the main pool and wine on request. There is a gym near to the pool. Our children partook in the 'Chef in You' experience and cooked our anniversary meal with the chef. They loved it, including shopping for the ingredients in the local 'department store'. I have put that in inverted commas for a reason, that I shall leave for you to discover for yourself. Jaipur itself is about a forty minute drive away, but the resort is so worth the journey. Anyway, Jaipur is such a crazy place to be, especially shopping in the bazaars, that is is nice to escape to somewhere peaceful at the end of the day. Please heed the advice not to be taken to shops recommended by your guide, but to get out and explore the shops by yourself. You will get a more real experience, better goods and more realistic prices, though always different to the prices for locals. In the main bazaar close to the pink city you will be mobbed by stall holders wanting you to shop with them. It can be overwhelming, especially after dark, but it is always friendly. Do be prepared to barter.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

The team and I are delighted to read that we were able to make your 25th anniversary very special along with your children. Thank you for choosing the Tree of Life for this occasion and for sharing your experience with other travelers.

The Tree of Life is all about privacy and space and each of our 2,500 sq.ft Villas do ensure that you get just that. I have always believed that a stay in a city is not just about seeing the monuments, but also about involving yourself with the local surroundings. Our Special Events, like the Chef in You which you booked, provide that involvement. I will also not elaborate on the 'departmental store' and let other guests discover it for themselves!

We wish both of you many years of happiness and may be see you again at the Tree of Life to celebrate the 50th!

Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed there from Sat. Nov. 10th to Monday Nov. 12th. It was fantastic, like no where else I have stayed. I stayed with a work colleague, our company has a small office nearby and we needed to kill time before a flight on Monday. Over the years, mainly thru work, I have stayed in many great hotels but this is something special. Here are some of the things that made this stand out for me.
- You get a villa instead of the typical suite you get in a good hotel. The villas are wow, really well equiped and furnished to a really high standard.
- Each villa has a beautiful private garden, my colleague loved that and spent alot of time there.
- The food for dinner is amazing. The chef came to our room each evening to discuss the menu and determine if it was okay for us. He genuinely is open to changing the menu choices if it doesn't suit. As I said, the food when served is amazing. On the second night we asked him to give us more time between courses and guess what he did that exactly.
- The staff cannot do enough to help - they seem to know each guest(s) and try to do everything possible to help.
- The massages. You get a complimentary massage on arrival and we later took two full massages - they were great.
- There is an onsite fitness centre and while it's small it has everything you could need, you get amazing views of the landscape when using the equipment.

The only downside was the outdoor pool was solar heated and was therefore a bit cold, but that didn't effect me as I am not usually a swimmer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
treeoflifejaipur, Owner at Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very kind words and for putting us right on top in terms of style, service and cuisine. I will share your comments with the team, who I know will be equally delighted to read it.

Yes, we at the Tree of Life do strive to deal with each guest as an individual and cater to their specific likes and requirements. Our natural and serene surroundings add to the charm of being at the Tree of Life.

I do hope that you will come back for another relaxed week end break in your busy schedule.

Himmat

Been to Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur? Share your experiences!