We (2 adults + 10 & 7 yr old kids) stayed 1 night after flying in from UK and it was perfect. The free shuttle arrived quickly; we checked into room with 2 queen beds, which was fine for 1 night; had nice meal and then had quiet nights sleep to get over flight and get on with starting holiday the next day with no real jet lag etc. Have stayed here before when leaving AKL with early flight and it was also good.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Hotel
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Auckland Airport Hotel & Conference Centre Mangere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 14 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Jet Park Auckland Airport Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.