“Good hotel, amazing food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre

You added Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   63 Westney Road | Auckland Airport, Mangere 2022, New Zealand (Formerly Jet Inn Airport Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
Kerikeri, New Zealand
“Good hotel, amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We've stayed at the Jet Park several times now and each time we come away saying what amazing value it is. We have only ever stayed one night at a time as we're using it as a bed for the night before flying somewhere. Included in the price are 7 nights free parking and the airport shuttle. This in itself makes it a very inexpensive option.
The rooms have always been clean, the bed very comfortable and room service quite spectacular. (Room service is the same menu as the restaurant with a $3 extra charge.) The quality is incredibly good. I really can't see past the seared tuna!
Check in and out are efficient and friendly. Wake up calls never fail. We now use it every time we fly from Auckland.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for valuable feedback and it is great to know that you had a pleasant stay Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre .

I am pleased to know that the ambiance, service & food were to your liking. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the team. Further, I am glad that your find our complimentary car parking service very useful which has been extended to 14 days free of charge.

Moreover, do you know that you can join our loyalty program and earn points with your every stay at Jet Park Hotel & Conference centre. Please feel free to ask a form on your next stay with us and we would be more than happy to see you as one of our VIP Loyalty Card Member Guests.

Thank you for your continued patronage & we look forward to welcoming you again.

Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
Hamilton, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Had one night staying here before flying to oz. Room was clean and well appointed. Ate at the restaurant, food was tasty. Staff helpful at reception area. Internet was poor in room, had issues. Leaving the car while away in parking area was a bonus. Shuttle to airport and return was great. Made it all stress free.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us at Jet Park Hotel and enjoyed the food at our award winning restaurant. I am also pleased to read that our free shuttle transfers and complimentary car parking services added to making your stay even more comfortable and stress free.

Moreover, your comments regarding the internet has been noted & shared with our IT Engineer.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Pick up from the airport was very prompt with good prior contact details from the hotel web site. The driver recommended making the booking for the return shuttle on check in. Reception followed up on this with wake up call and also offered to make a booking in the restaurant as it would be busy.
The room was excellent with top quality amenities and a good quality TV, the only let down are the very uncomfortable tub chairs, they are neither good to sit and watch TV in or work in at the computer.
The hotel location is in an Industrial area, typically airport with not much around it, so your options are limited to the hotel, though the shuttle driver can drop you off at the nearby shopping centre.
The bar and restaurant looked great but I decided to have dinner in the room as I had an early flight in the morning. I thought the New Zealand departure card in the drawer of the writing desk a very sensible and clever thought.
Check out was smooth and efficient along with the return shuttle to the airport, just before I checked in I discovered I had left my travel folder in the room, I called Reception and they had it back to the airport by 06.15, less than 30 minutes after having left the hotel, these guys are good.
Will be happy to stay here again when I next transit through Auckland.

Room Tip: Hard to say. I don't think there are bad rooms here
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for valuable feedback and it is great to know that you had a pleasant stay at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre .

I am pleased to know that the ambience, service & food were to your liking. Your feedback on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the team.

Your comments regarding the chairs have been carefully noted & have been shared with our Property & Asset Manager for his review.

Palmerston North
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Having my fight plans changed at the last minute I checked into the Jet Park Hotel near Auckland airport. It was a challenge to find at night but checking in was straight forward and friendly. My room was well presented and I had a short wait for a table for dinner. The bar was nearby the the staff friendly and accomodating. My evening meal and service was first class. I planned to work into the evening and did so with no disturbance. To save on 3G data download wireless internet was available in the Queen room I booked but if you book ahead you can get a higher class room with cabled (and therefore faster internet) for the same or lower rate than I did booking the same day. I would use this hotel again but boom ahead next time.

Room Tip: They have a regular airport shuttle. Book ahead, ask for quiet room and enjoy the great service in...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

We were delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us at the Jet Park Airport Hotel and glad that the food & service in our restaurant & bar were as per your liking.

Thank you for your patronage & look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Queenstown, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Booked this hotel throughTravel Bug as a Secret Deal - was pleasantly surprised when this hotel came up, as the rate was great - and included an upgrade to larger room rather than the overnighter rooms.
Used their airport free shuttle which was seemless.
The rooms were clean, warm and comfortable.
Dined in the bar which offered a good selection and the food was well above average for pub food.
The staff in the hotel were all friendly and professional.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as that is what we at Jet Park Hotel strive for.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Auckland.

Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Napier, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed one night here on business as I had to collect colleagues from the airport early in the morning. The hotel is very modern and beautiful inside. My room was clean and well presented in a modern style with flat screen TV, mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom was a good size.
This is a very big hotel but the service I got from the reception staff made me feel like I was the only person staying there. They even went online and printed off directions to my next destination for me, nothing was too much trouble.
I dined in the bar off the lobby which offered a good selection of tasty food. The price was very reasonable, especially considering how far they are from any real competition.
I had a good night's sleep despite the fact that the hotel was quite busy. It is obviously very popular with business people, although there were some families there too.
They also do parking if you are travelling.
Not sure what their rates are like as I didn't pay for it.
There is a buffet breakfast which is well worth the $15.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that the ambience, service & food were to your liking. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the team.

New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

This was our second visit to Jet Park and again, it was excellent. Our one bedroom room was very nice and well appointed.

The restaurant (we ordered room service last time) was excellent, food excellent, bar was a surprise- very large and classy indeed. Pool area looked lovely.

We found an indoor play area this time on our travels and our son loved it. They should definitely have this on their website and in the guest information. We also discovered nice reading areas with books, great art and knick knacks on our way round the hotel that we missed last time. It was a real homely feeling without losing the sophisticated, hotel feel.

We will stay here again and again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food and services at The Jet Park Airport Hotel . Guest satisfaction is paramount for us and it is always gratifying to receive such praise.

Thank you for recommending us and I look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to The Jet Park Airport Hotel.

Front Office Manager

Been to Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!