My flight was cancelled and the airline put us overnight into this hotel. It was not a good experience - the bed was hard, the pillows old and flat and I had to carry my suitcase up a flight of stairs.There was hair in the shower. The plus was the room was very quiet and was a good size and I dont know if it was good value as the airline paid. If it is cheap then an OK choice if flying as it close to airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within a five minute drive from Auckland International Airport, yet only 20 kilometres from Auckland City. The hotel provides 193 well appointed guest rooms as well as a gym, outdoor pool and sauna.Places Cafe Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day with full buffet and a-la-carte services.Car parking is available at a cost of $5.00 per day. The hotel has an airport shuttle service which runs daily between the hotel and both airport terminals. The shuttle fare is $10.00 per adult for a return fare. The Hotel is linked to all flight arrivals and departure schedules. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport Hotel
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport Mangere