We stayed in this hotel for one night and during the following day waiting for our evening flight. We looked at at least 5 hotels before selecting this one. All others were either cheap and dirty/old, or good and very expensive. Some were not willing to let us stay longer than 11am, even when paying.
We paid $150 in total to be allowed to stay until 4pm the following day.
- Close to the airport
- Remodeled rooms
- Large rooms
- Clean and new
- very clean washrooms
- Free Internet (in general it costs money)
- A bit expensive
- Dirty dishes
- Old and limited kitchen area
- Smelly towels (might have been a coincidence)
Overall, if planning to stay close to the airport, a good choice.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Manor Hotel Mangere
- Airport Manor Inn Auckland/Mangere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport, this inn is just 3 minutes’ drive from Auckland International Airport and provides free parking for up to 14 days. Airport Manor Inn provides spacious quality units with kitchenette, microwave, fridge, toaster, tea/coffee making facilities, plus a wall-mounted LCD TV with satellite channels. Self-service laundry facilities, 24-hour front desk and luggage storage ensure you a truly hassle-free stay in New Zealand’s biggest city. Guests can relax in the jacuzzi after a day of sightseeing or travelling. Only a 20-minute drive from Auckland’s city centre, you can walk to one of the restaurants in close vicinity or contact friends and family via wireless internet. Continental and cooked breakfasts are available each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Airport Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.