Spacious modern bathroom, but a bit short on hooks and towel bars. Our room had a queen and twin, luggage rack and desk with one chair. Also an easy chair in the corner, mostly for use by twin bed as shelf. Kitchenette with 2-burner hot plate, sink, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, and small refrigerator. Adequate dishes and flatware. Since there was no table, and limited chairs, breakfast was challenging, but the price was good and we are not complaining. The room was large and worked well for repacking prior to our trans-Pacific flight home. Desk staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport, this inn is just 3 minutes' drive from Auckland International Airport and provides free parking for up to 10 days. Airport Manor Inn provides spacious quality units with kitchenette, microwave, fridge, toaster, tea/coffee making facilities, plus a wall-mounted LCD TV with satellite channels. Self-service laundry facilities, 24-hour front desk and luggage storage ensure you a truly hassle-free stay in New Zealand's biggest city. Guests can relax in the jacuzzi after a day of sightseeing or travelling. Only a 20-minute drive from Auckland's city centre, you can walk to one of the restaurants in close vicinity or contact friends and family via wireless internet. Continental and cooked breakfasts are available each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Airport Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Manor Hotel Mangere
- Airport Manor Inn Auckland/Mangere