Arrived very early on the overnight bus. We emailed Diane to let ask if it would be possible to drop off bags. Not only was that ok, but she let us have the room early. Showed us round the excellent facilities. A lovely veranda, great communal living room/kitchen. The rooms are very nice. But the best thing about the place is Diane. She couldn't be more helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest, relax, and recharge in our beautiful Queenslander-style home. Chamomile Bed & Breakfast provides an oasis of peace and tranquility just 500m from the Hervey Bay Marina, Boat Club, restaurants and shops. Watch the birds in our tropical rainforest garden whilst you enjoy your breakfast on the verandah in the morning. A welcoming afternoon tea awaits you upon your arrival. Bottomless tea or coffee. Chill out on the spacious verandah or down by the waterfall. We offer a FREE booking service for your tours to Fraser Island, Lady Elliot Island and whale watching (seasonal).. Meet your warm & friendly host with lots of local knowledge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Chamomile Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chamomile Hotel Hervey Bay
- Chamomile b&b
- Chamomile Bed And Breakfast Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast