I stayed here overnight for work.
This is a lovely resort has nice outdoor pool area and views over the harbor. It's resort style so for me traveling for business I would prefer a hotel easy access in and out.
The staff were very friendly on check in and as I checked out I noticed they had tea and coffee for guests. I noticed that the resort had a gym, i didn't look closely but could see a treadmill. If you're an early morning runner, I would suggest driving down to peppers park there and run along the water. There is a lovely pier about 200m long.
The rooms very dated. Floral bed spreads and shower curtains. There was a spa bath in the room also. I had a fairly good sleep beds were comfortable. Only issue is you have light coming in from crack under the door.
I've stayed at lots of Mantras and I thought this was more like a break free style resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Hervey Bay is the region's only absolute marina front accommodation, offering direct access to the Great Sandy Strait as well as being one of the best places in Australia for whale watching. Only three and half hours north of Brisbane or just five minutes from the Fraser Coast airport, Mantra Hervey Bay offers a range of accommodation perfect for your Fraser Coast holiday. Featuring hotel rooms and one, two, and self-contained three bedroom apartments, all rooms include private balconies and cable TV, with most rooms featuring a spa bath. One and two bedroom apartments offer the additional convenience of kitchenette and laundry facilities. Onsite leisure facilities at Mantra Hervey Bay include a swimming pool, sauna, exercise room, BBQ facilities and adjoining restaurants. Free security parking is available. There is also a number of retail outlets including fashion boutiques, a day spa and gift stores within the marina precinct. With an abundance of nature, such as the Great Sandy Strait, Fraser Island and the wetlands, as well as the eco tourism ventures and attractions, Hervey Bay offers something for every visitor. Hervey Bay is an idyllic location to experience the Fraser Coast with Mantra Hervey Bay providing the perfect base to explore all that is on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Mantra Hervey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Hervey Bay Hotel Hervey Bay
- Mantra Hotel Hervey Bay
- Hervey Bay Mantra Hotel
- Mantra Hervey Bay Fraser Coast