“Coffee on the esplanade” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Hervey Bay
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Bayaroma Cafe is one of Hervey Bay's best cafes. It is a charming cafe ideally located on the Hervey Bay Esplanade in beautiful Torquay opposite the best swimming spot, the popular train park for families and great new picnic spots on the foreshore. If you like, enjoy watching the world go by in our alfresco dining area with the sea breeze and beautiful climate or relax inside with the background music and delicious aromas. We are well-known for our amazing coffee, all day big brekkies, friendly staff and great service and are popular among locals & tourists alike.
“Coffee on the esplanade”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Breakfasts hearty and quite popular with people out and about. Coffee not bad - I little bitter for my liking but after a morning fishing on the pier - it was convenient welcomed and worth the stop.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I need my morning coffee and Bayorama Cafe did not disappoint. I only wanted a coffee, so can't comment on the food, but the service cheerful & coffee pretty good!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toowoomba
“A little disappointing.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I ordered the big brekkie for 18.90 and my husband ordered the mega brekkie for 21.90. Difference was mega brekkie had avocado and some baked beans with spinach through it. Sat inside and it was a little warm by the time we had finished. Huge rave on here about it, but I was a little disappointed. I ordered soft poached eggs, and they came out hard, and also the food was piled on top of each other. Had to pick apart before I ate. Friendly service, but I've had better for the price they charge

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
North Lakes, Australia
“Great coffee great food great service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I picked my husband and I up a coffee every morning of our trip to Hervey Bay from here and was impressed every visit by the friendly staff. On our final day we decided to have lunch here and we all loved it! The food was fresh, tasty and great value. The staff are super friendly and accommodating. They even offered our kids colouring in pencils and paper on arrival which is a great touch.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
“Same top quality coffee every day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I would have had over 1000 coffees at this fine restaurant in the last 10 years. Quality never varies. Warm friendly staff greet me every time I get off my race bike and stagger in. The food is always of a high quality and lovingly prepared. Top marks Cameron, Bec and the whole Bayaroma team. We'll be back again and again and again!

• Visited November 2012