Room spotlessly clean and well presented. All rooms appear to over look the pool which is nice but does mean you are overlooked from the rooms opposite.there is very little choice of restaurants in the immediate vicinity so rather than drive we decided to eat in the hotel which as it turned out was very good and reasonably priced.
Our only negative was all adjacent rooms are paired with what appears to be a shared smoke lobby with heavy self closing doors which our neighbours took great delight in allowing to slam constantly at all hours.
Hotel in a good position for a walk to the waterfront and whale watching trips but remote from both shops and restaurants.
Ideal for a one night stopover.
- Also Known As:
- The Ramada Hotel Hervey Bay
- The Ramada Hotel
- The Ramada Resort Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish resort and hotel is ideally positioned in the vibrant yet laid-back town of Hervey Bay. Choose from studio rooms, one bedroom suite or enjoy with the family a two bedroom apartment. The property is ideal for business or pleasure. Features include a heated spa,two pools including a 42 metre pool oasis. Enjoy a massage around the pool in our poolside gazebo, enjoy a bike hire along the waterfront to Enzo or Aquavue, a seaplane over Fraser Island and return to live music in Smokey Joe’s Café bar and grill with our signature Taste of the Bay Seafood Platter. This is the perfect launch pad to experience the natural wonders of World Heritage listed Fraser Island, whale watching (July to November) and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Ramada Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.