We stayed for one night in October before heading over to Fraser for a few days. We had a ground floor studio. It was spacious, clean and modern, with direct access to the large pool and spa which we really enjoyed using for the afternoon. The pool is overlooked by most rooms in the resort so if you are shy it might not be for you, but we loved it. The spa was huge, too, which meant plenty of people could use it at a time.
All staff were friendly and helpful, including the breakfast staff. Breakfast was a sound option before heading off early for the day. Location good for getting to River Heads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish resort and hotel is ideally positioned in the vibrant yet laid-back town of Hervey Bay. Choose from studio rooms, one bedroom suite or enjoy with the family a two bedroom apartment. The property is ideal for business or pleasure. Features include a heated spa,two pools including a 42 metre pool oasis. Enjoy a massage around the pool in our poolside gazebo, enjoy a bike hire along the waterfront to Enzo or Aquavue, a seaplane over Fraser Island and return to live music in Smokey Joe's Cafe bar and grill with our signature Taste of the Bay Seafood Platter. This is the perfect launch pad to experience the natural wonders of World Heritage listed Fraser Island, whale watching (August to October) and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ramada Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ramada Hotel Hervey Bay
- The Ramada Resort Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast