My wife and I booked into the Ramada Resort for two nights on our first trip to Hervey Bay, when we arrived we where treated very well and shown around the complex and found the rooms to be very clean and also quite large, very nice. On our first night we ate at the in house restaurant and found the food to be very good and the service was great. After our second day both my wife and I decided we would like to stay longer so went to reception who could not be more helpful and we booked for a further 5 nights.
We found the resort and staff exceeded our expectations and if we return to the Fraser coast will definatly be staying at the Ramada. Great value for money.
Christchurch New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish resort and hotel is ideally positioned in the vibrant yet laid-back town of Hervey Bay. Choose from studio rooms, one bedroom suite or enjoy with the family a two bedroom apartment. The property is ideal for business or pleasure. Features include a heated spa,two pools including a 42 metre pool oasis. Enjoy a massage around the pool in our poolside gazebo, enjoy a bike hire along the waterfront to Enzo or Aquavue, a seaplane over Fraser Island and return to live music in Smokey Joe's Cafe bar and grill with our signature Taste of the Bay Seafood Platter. This is the perfect launch pad to experience the natural wonders of World Heritage listed Fraser Island, whale watching (August to October) and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ramada Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ramada Hotel Hervey Bay
- The Ramada Resort Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast