Stayed one night, room excellent, very clean and well presented. Location ideal for access to the harbour or the Harvey Bay boat club, as these are across the road. Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast buffet pool side reasonable...although expect to wait if you want eggs to order. Hotel has undercover parking, on a first serve basis, if the hotel is well booked you might find yourself parked out on the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish resort and hotel is ideally positioned in the vibrant yet laid-back town of Hervey Bay. Choose from studio rooms, one bedroom suite or enjoy with the family a two bedroom apartment. The property is ideal for business or pleasure. Features include a heated spa,two pools including a 42 metre pool oasis. Enjoy a massage around the pool in our poolside gazebo, enjoy a bike hire along the waterfront to Enzo or Aquavue, a seaplane over Fraser Island and return to live music in Smokey Joe's Cafe bar and grill with our signature Taste of the Bay Seafood Platter. This is the perfect launch pad to experience the natural wonders of World Heritage listed Fraser Island, whale watching (August to October) and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ramada Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ramada Hotel Hervey Bay
- The Ramada Resort Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast