“Great night” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Maxtons Restaurant is located within the Kaikoura Boutique Hotel on the waterfront, entrance through the courtyard. Maxtons is only small so we recommend you make a reservation to avoid disapointment.
Nelson, New Zealand
“Great night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Food and service excellent. A wonderful evening spend with friends. Would recommend. Staff were fine with us bringing in a small birthday cake.

Visited July 2012

San Francisco, California
“Little Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

What an unexpected treat to discover this wonderful restaurant. It was truly one of the top meals I had on my travels in the month I spent in New Zealand. Lovely food, service and wines. I would be a regular if it were in my city.

Visited June 2012
kaikoura
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I came here on a quiet Monday night. We got great service and wonderful meals.
We shared the duck pâté was one of the best we've tried. I had the duck main and my husband had the venison both our meals were cooked to perfection.
A lovely place, can't wait to go back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Delicious meal in a lovely atmosphere! I would recommend Maxtons for dinner definitely! Three of us dined, all had different meals and all enjoyed each meal.

Visited May 2013
“Fantastic all round will definitely be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great spot love the ocean views.fab gluten free options a bonus.beautiful food a delightful evening great service thanks Corrina & richard

• Visited May 2013