Stopped off on our way up to North Island and this was the only place still open at 10pm (Kiwi's certainly close up early). The owners couldn't have been more helpful, though, trying to find somewhere we could find a meal. They also lent me their car to charge my phone! The apartment was roomy, clean and well equipped, and good value given that we could have had double the number of people in there. It's within walking distance to the bar and restaurant area and the beach is across the road.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Apartments Hotel
- Waterfront Apartments Kaikoura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, modern 1 and 2 bedroom courtyard or balcony apartments with stunning sea and mountain views. Only 50 metres to the beach, 100 metres to Dolphin Encounter, Albatross Encounter, award winning cafes and restaurants and a 2 minute drive to Watch Watch and town. Located on the sea edge of the famous Peninsula Walk. Executive double spa bath, access and family apartments. Apartments all have a fully self-contained kitchen (stove top, oven, rangehood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, plunger coffee machine), in-room laundry (washer/dryer), 50+ channels on SKY LCD TV, wireless Internet access, super king and twin bedrooms, double glazing, air conditioning/heat pumps, electric blankets, hairdryer, alarm clocks, a private balcony or a private gated courtyard to enjoy the views, indoor and outdoor dining settings, free on-site parking. .Continental breakfasts available for purchase. 2 Studio units with kitchenette, ensuite, Queen or King bed, 50+ Sky channels at complex rear - perfect for a quiet restful overnighter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Kaikoura Waterfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.