“Great for breakfast!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Whangarei Heads, New Zealand
“Great for breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I love Nectar! I have a lot of breakfast business meetings there. the food is great, the service is friendly and efficient and the atmosphere is quiet enough to have meetings.

Visited December 2013

Bangkok, Thaïlande
“Organic only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Brought there by friends , I had so far the best breakfast I never had in Whangarei. Using only organic product , egg Benedict with salmon is a delight , the smoothie for health a must to try and the kindness of the staff is great. I so liked it that I had been there 3 times in 6 days .... and will go again for sure on my next trip to NZ , well done guys and continue in this direction.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Whilst heaving due to the fact that most other cafés are closed for the holidays, the server was up front about the wait... but pleased to say it was worth it. Fab corn fritters with fresh interesting side salad. Excellent mochas to accompany. Would come again.

Whangarei, New Zealand
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I came here with a group of friends for lunch and we booked at a time to suit the restaurant. We waited 20 minutes for our order to be taken and were told then it was a 20 min. wait for them to be served, however that wait turned out to be further 45 minutes. No apology or excuse was given. I also requested coffee to be brought with the meal, but this didn't arrive, and again no apology.
Service needs to be smarter, especially at lunchtime. We won't be returning.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Whangarei, New Zealand
“Lovely cafe.... Deserves the rave reviews!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We went here because they Lonely Planet told us to and we weren't disappointed. I had a large bowl of fruit salad. Although a simple dish which anyone can do at home it was beautifully prepared. All fresh fruit, a nice diverse range and finished off with passion fruit nectar I think... Yum. My other half had the chicken curry from the cabinet and said it was very nice.

• Visited November 2013