“Great true Kiwi cultural experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 11 Activities in Whangarei
Auckland, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
“Great true Kiwi cultural experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

On March 2014 I came to the Combined Arts Workshops organized by Nisbet Road Arts and I really enjoyed my weekend doing things I normally dont do in Auckland.

Arrived on Friday night and had a lovely dinner with Janet (the host) and I was accommodated in a beautiful guest bedroom facing the sheep and the ducks. On Saturday I spent the morning taking pottery classes and I made my own mug on a wheel and after lunch we went to visit Wairua Falls, only 15min drive away from the farm.

On Sunday I finished my mug learning how to do some detailing and after it we had a fun alternative photography class. Before leaving on Sunday we had a great dinner and a organic fruit salad using some of the fruits grown in their very own orchard.

I totally recommend to visit Nisbet Road Arts if you go to Whangarei or if you want to have a little weekend escape.

Visited March 2014