I stayed here as the name of a millennium hotel usually carries a good reputation, but on this ocassion it didn't
Stayed for 6 nights but left on the fifth day just absolutely over the amount of issues being raised.
- Staff were unaware of drycleaning service pricing or times (e.g. Can it be urgent)
- I found out halfway through my stay there was a cheaper rate including a free food/beverage voucher so i quickly switched to this, had to have my cards reissued, had to check out....terrible!
- when checking out partly through my stay, there was $60 of someone else's charges charged to me, I didn't realize until they gave me a statement after taking payment... They then refunded this to me.
- when checking out then back in, my cards didn't work...the staff accused me of rubbing it against my phone, they then came up and found out I wasn't lying and there was a problem with the card machine (funny that)
- housekeeping wouldn't come until late afternoon, the reason was that they have to clean exiting customers rooms first. The standard of housekeeping was very poor, I had to call up on two occasions as glasses/mugs weren't replaced nor was the drycleaning bag or breakfast menus restocked.
- housekeeping turned off my air con when they serviced my room, when I returned from dinner the room was boiling hot!
- on the last day, the bar had no idea how to make a mojito (the most common cocktail) they looked In a book they had, no luck, they looked online, no luck, they asked me...that was the final straw...checked out and headed home.
The stars on the hotel say 4 and a half...but if you look at the reviews online you can see the real rating. I would avoid revisiting this hotel.
The meals were pretty good but a choice of 5 main meals and thats it?!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.