“Really good Thai Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Nelson, New Zealand
“Really good Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really loved the food, the little nibbles were great and my friend raved about the mushroom starter. There was a big range of mains and my lamb curry was very tasty and a good price. The staff are friendly, but the background music is a bit tacky (but easily ignored). I would go back in a flash.

Visited August 2013

Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Lovely Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I really like Thai food this place is tops, lovely decor friendly staff great menu sometimes it is hard to make a choice it is byo as well, not all that expensive either

Visited January 2013
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were greeted with a traditional Thai welcome from very pleasant staff. The food was delicious and very good value. We ordered the banquet for 3 of us. It is obviously a popular restaurant with the locals. Would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Nice Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

In the past we have always found this restaurant to be very nice. I love Thai food and find it very hard to go to a lot of other places if I have the choice of this style of cuisine. I am very partial to the Thai green curry and the Thai fish cakes and the chicken satay. The white fluffy rice adds something special to the curry when you mix the two together. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I think our next night out is definitely going to have to be Thai. Hope you enjoy this restaurant as we have.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth
“Struggling to find the best review on tripadvisor we just plumped for this one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was so fed up or reading reviews for eating out in Palmerston North, we ended up walking from the hotel and plumping for this Thai. Lovely surroundings. Attentive staff. Yummy food, although the picture I took doesn't look quite as appealing as it actually was. Would be happy to eat there again

• Visited April 2013