We were allowed to check-in early when we arrived Margaret river with a baby who was feverish. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The private garage was great to have, the furnitures were clean and the kitchen was fully equipped. However, there are a coupe improvements that could better the guests' experience.
1) the bedroom was dimly lit, we could open the curtains but there was no day curtains so anyone walking past the street could see us. There is a bus stop facing the apartment.
2) there was no dryer, so we had to hang our clothes manually on the drying rack.
Our overall experience was great, though its a shame we had to cut short our holiday due to our baby feeling unwell during the trip. Will certainly recommend our friends to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 fully self-contained 1 or 2 bedroom apartments situated a short 2 min walk to Margaret River's town centre. Contemporary decor, spacious open plan living areas and large balconies. All have modern furnishing, fully equipped kitchens, flat screen TVs, Foxtel, CD & DVD player, leather lounges and luxurious king size beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Central Avenue Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.