We stayed in a balcony/spa room which was very clean and was a reasonable size. While it was nice to have the balcony to sit out on - you don't really get a view of anything except the car park. Owners were very friendly and the location is excellent as everything is in walking distance - shops, restaurants, pubs, etc. Only issue we had was that we stayed on a Fri & Sat night and I'm not sure if it was out of the ordinary, but it was so noisy with traffic on the main road on Fri night and on both nights with groups of people walking by, singing etc into the early hours of the morning. I think the fact that it is right next to a public carpark had a lot to do with it and I'm sure on other nights of the week it wouldn't be as bad. Overall if you don't mind a bit of street noise it is a good place to stay, however we preferred the accommodation that we stayed in which was slightly out of town.
- Also Known As:
- Prideau`s Of Margaret River Hotel Margaret River
- Prideau`s Of Margaret River Hotel
- Prideaus Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury motel accomodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Prideau's of Margaret River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.