“Go for the Tapas” 5 of 5 stars

+61 08 9758 8280
Website
Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Located at the top end of town, Morries Anytime is Margaret Rivers first fully serviced all day/night venue. By Day Morries Anytime is a comfortable, all weather slightly upmarket (not too upmarket!) cafe/restaurant, offering all things Breakfast, lunch, coffee and top quality wine & cocktails.By night Morries comes alive as an intimate restaurant, cocktail and tapas bar with a lively vibe that makes you want to move! Great drinks, quality food, casually professional people are what makes morries, morries!We look forward to seeing you soon,Cheers,Morries Crew
Newcastle, Australia
“Go for the Tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Morries was recommended to us, and we would absolutely agree with the recommendation. The srvice was great (even though they were busy). Although the menu is quite varied, we would recommend sampling the tapas menu. The port belly was fantastic!

Visited October 2012

Perth, Australia
“The best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

A friend recommended Morries to me before I left on my trip to Margaret River. I am glad I took her up on her advice. My meal here was simply the best breakfast I have ever had. I had the big breakfast and it was generous and cooked well. The staff were very friendly and made me want to go back. Don't miss out on experiencing Morries the next time you're in Margaret River!

Visited September 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
“Great Atmosphere, Drinks n Tapas!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We arrived with no booking and just sat at the bar and ordered 4 amazing tapas - all from local produce and watched our cocktails get made beautifully!

They even have the delicious "Kolsch" from the local Colonial Brewery on tap!

Highly recommended for a good night out!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

This is the place to eat in Margaret River , a town which sadly lacks in quality dining and service options. We had tapas and drinks at the bar in the evening and the food and service was great. I definitely recommend booking in advance for the evening because the place is packed. We had breakfast here on another day and it was superb. I enjoyed the brioche French toast with berries and honeycomb. Coffee was mediocre, not bad but not great either, this would be the only area for improvement. The American guy serving at the bar was excellent - thanks for the great service!

Melbourne, Australia
“Do not eat anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The best Barramundi I have had in my entire life! (and I've eaten a lot of Barramundi). Try the dessert shots - if they still have them, they are to die for!

Visited September 2012