Look, admitabally the place is a bit rustic...heck. If you are just down in Margaret River for a short holiday and need a roof over your head, clean and tidy place...(even though it's not a 5 star premise)....I highly recommend it, for the simplicity they offer... The senior management has full understanding of customer confidentiality and privacy, which is very rare nowadays...holiday seasons are the most tiresome period for any operators in hospitality as staffing is ALWAYS a bother...and with ALL the wanna be's silver spoon in the mouth losers...it makes it all the harder to be hospitalbally able to provide. ONE SHOULD be able to understand that here in WESTERN AUSTRALIA all medium scale businesses are going down the tube, because of irresponsible wanna be's "superzelous reviews". Richard and the rest of the management team has my fullest respect and support. Stayed in Shiraz room for 4 nights and extended another 2...during the Christmas period of 2012. Again thank you sincerely from one hospitality proveryour to another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 29 Room Motel, four minutes walk from the town centre. Close to everything, good value.Time is of the essence? Ask our friendly staff to narrow down the numerous choices of activities available to suit YOU, we take no commission from anyone we recommend - WE are here to help YOU to have the best experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grange on Farrelly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Grange On Farrelly Hotel Margaret River
- Comfort Inn Margaret River
- Margaret River Comfort Inn