My husband and I stayed at The Grange for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon. We had travelled all the way from Victoria, arriving quite late on a Thursday night. We had no problems with checking in late and the staff were very helpful. Each day we had a continental breakfast which was more than enough food! We stayed in a gorgeous room with a big lounge room, the bedroom was also very big and the bathroom was fantastic. Hot water and a spa meant that we were well catered for. Also, we used the laundry twice which was easy and very efficient. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, particularly sitting in the sun room for breakfast each morning. We stayed in lots of places for our trip, this was by far one of the nicest. Great staff, relaxed atmosphere, great proximity to the shops and overall a great place to stay. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 29 Room Motel, four minutes walk from the town centre. Close to everything, good value.Time is of the essence? Ask our friendly staff to narrow down the numerous choices of activities available to suit YOU, we take no commission from anyone we recommend - WE are here to help YOU to have the best experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Grange on Farrelly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Grange On Farrelly Hotel Margaret River
- Comfort Inn Margaret River
- Margaret River Comfort Inn