We decided to stay at Bridgefield because of fond memories from a previous stay. There were a number of changes evident, mostly for the good. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room bigger than last time. Yes, it is old and somewhat creaky and noises from other rooms can be a nuisance, but it has tremendous charm and ambience.
Breakfast is now provided by Nathalies Cuisine, operating for all meals in the original dining room and paid for separately. Food was fine and service excellent.
Highly recommended if you enjoy quaint, quirky and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgefield Guest House Hotel
- Bridgefield Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bridgefield Guest House Margaret River is a National Trust listed property and is a great place for travelers. Downtown Margaret River Bridgefield is centrally located, close to the river walk trails, shops and restaurants. All tour operators pick up from our carpark. All rooms are ensuite. Breakfast is included in all tariffs. There are tea and coffee facilities. Log fires in winter. Reverse cycle aircon in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bridgefield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.