We booked this Hotel on October 6th 2010. We arrived to find that they had overseen and missed our Reservation. The Staff (Jenny) was rude and uncaring towards the situation and tried to palm us off to a Motel next door. As it was peak season in the Margeret River, accommodation was scarce and we spent another couple of hours driving around attempting to find somewhere to stay. I would not rate or advise anybody to stay at this Hotel ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River