Absolutely loved our accommodation at the manor. Not only were the rooms and grounds just beautiful but the customer service we received was of very high standard. Staff made the utmost effort to ensure our stay was of superior standard, from receiving a personal tour of the Manor upon check in, to a personal greeting at breakfast, and a welcoming conversation with the gardener about our day's plans, and even the use of the BBQ complete with a well supplied picnic basket and ice bucket to accompany our BBQ usage highlights a huge list of personal touches throughout our stay.
From beginning to end, our stay was perfect, and to top it off we were even given a delicious parting gift of homemade scones and jam to enjoy post stay! A totally exceptional stay, cannot recommend the Manor enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River