We have frequent stays at this delightful Manor and would compare it to a small "Boutique Hotel"
The rooms, views and location are fantastic. The breakfasts are great as is the breakfast room with its view over the garden. The weather was stormy whilst we were there, but the delightful library with open fire complete with tea and coffee facilities (available at all times) are a winner.
The staff are very eager to please, and our special thanks to Jenny & Daniella who manage a "first class" establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River