Loved it from the moment we entered. The grounds are fantastic. Enter the building and you go back in time to a grand age.
The assistance with advising and booking places to eat we had from the staff we top notch. They were like hosts at a B & B, they made time for you, you are special to them. Also, the breakfasts were excellent.
My wife and I will definitley be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River